One of the best sections you can find at Guns Bet Casino is probably the Live Dealer section. Here, you can play one of your favorite games and have a feeling that you are sitting in a real land-based casino. Some of the games you can find here include:
Blackjack is a popular game that you can play live once you join the Guns Bet Casino. This is a game that has its roots in ancient times and we have to say that the rules have not changed a lot since then. Once you learn how to play the game you will realize that it is not just based on luck, instead, you can improve your odds of winning.
You play against the dealer only, and the idea here is to collect a combination of cards that will exceed the dealer's hand, but not go over 21 points. If your hand goes over 21 points, then you are automatically eliminated from the game. The good thing about this game is that you don’t have to have a hand that totals 21 every time to win. You just have to have a hand that is better than the dealers. The best hand you can get is when your two initial cards are a 10 and an Ace. This is called ‘natural blackjack’ and nothing beats this hand.
The game starts with you placing a bet, and then the dealer will deal two cards to you face-up and two cards to them, from which one will be face-up and the other will be face-down. When you receive your cards and when you see the dealer’s up-card, you will have to decide what your next move should be. You have the option to stand if you believe that you have a good hand and you don't need any additional cards. If you believe that another card can improve your hand, you have the option to hit and receive an additional card. You can hit as many times you want until you get the hand you want or until you go bust. If the two cards you have received are of the same value you have the option to split your hand. You will have to place an additional bet equal to your initial bet and you can play your hand as two separate hands. There are other bets you can place when you play Blackjack but that all depends on the variation you choose to play.
Roulette is a very simple game to understand. You might feel overwhelmed the first time you see the wheel, and the table but we assure you that you will learn the ropes in no time. The good news is that almost every online casino allows its players to play the game in a fun mode, and this is a great way to learn the rules and develop a strategy without having to spend your own money.
There are three classic versions of the game, American, European, and French Roulette. The European and French roulette is played on the same wheel and table, but the only difference is that the French roulette offers some additional bets. They both have numbers from 1 through 36, and one single zero. The American roulette also has numbers from 1 through 36, but it has a single zero and a double zero. So at this point, you are probably wondering what the big difference is here. Well, the double zero at American roulette gives the house a bigger advantage, so that means the casino will win more in the long run. We advise beginners to start playing European roulette until they are confident enough with their gameplay. Later on, if you are looking for a more challenging game you can switch to American Roulette.
Another very important thing that you need to learn is the different bets you can place on the roulette table. They are classified into two big groups, Inside and Outside bets.
Inside bets include the following ones:
· A straight-up bet is a bet on a single number and this bet offers the highest payout of 35 to 1.
· A split bet is a bet on two numbers that are next to each other on the table. The payout for the split bet is 17 to 1.
· A street bet is a bet on three numbers with a payout of 11 to 1.
· A corner bet is a bet on 4 numbers with a payout of 8 to 1.
· Six Line bet is a bet on six numbers with a payout of 5 to 1.
· A basket bet is a bet you can place on American roulette only because it includes the double zero. The payout for the basket bet is 11 to 1.
Outside bets are another popular group of bets that offer almost a 50-50 chance of winning. These bets include the following ones:
· Red or Black is a bet that the ball will land on the either red or black pocket, no matter the number.
· Even or Odd is a bet that the ball will land on either an even or odd number.
· A low or High bet is a bet that the ball will land on a low number, from 1 through 18, or on a high number, from 19 through 36.
· A dozen bet is a bet you place on the first 12, the second 12, or the third 12 numbers.
· The column bet is another bet that includes 12 numbers.
Players love playing at a live casino because it gives the thrill and experience of a real casino. You will play against a real person and not against a computer and you can chat with the dealer and the other players too. You can choose any game you want, and they offer plenty of different variations of the same.