In a time period when other e-wallet platforms had become unavailable for Brazilian users, VCreditos rose to the top of the pile as a locally-grown option. Working with multiple national banks in Brazil to process payments, and available to play in over 20 separate top online casinos, it is purely available in Brazil, so it has an extremely focused design. While it is a relatively new system, it is rapidly moving towards being universal across the country.
VCreditos isn’t a financial institution as such but works more like a payment enabler in the same way as PayPal. Payments can be made through bank slips, bank transfers or Bitcoin wallets, and withdrawals are made the same. There are multiple specific options for making deposits, although several of the fast-track ones require the user to make several regular deposits before they get access to them. There is also the PIX system, but this one is still in development and isn’t as universally available as the others.
Depositing with VCreditos at Casinos
- Deposits with VCreditos first require opening an account with them, although this is free to do. Note that VCreditos limits the accounts to one per IP address.
- After the account is activated, the best next step is to download the app to a smartphone or tablet.
- From there, you can link to a bank account or an e-wallet so that payments are processed smoothly in the future.
- The options to deposit are then a direct bank transfer, a bank bill or via the PIX system. With 5 particular banks that offer it, there is also the Instant Bank Deposit, which can deposit funds instantly as the name suggests. Also, there is a fast banking slip option for those players who have been using VCreditos for at least 60 days and deposited a minimum amount.
- Once there are funds in the account, the e-wallet can be used at participating casinos in the same manner as other payment options such as credit cards and PayPal. More than that, it doesn’t matter if the funds added to the wallet were originally in BRL, USD or even Bitcoin, as the app will convert everything automatically.